For many individuals, finding a solution that can give them a perfectly straight smile seems like a dream come true. The only problem is traditional braces can make us suffer through a grueling process for years, with its fits of wiring, tightening, and the ever-looming nuisance of sharp metal--no one looks forward to any part of it.
CandidPro is the perfect solution for you! This offers a flexible yet effective solution that looks great and won't make you dread your trip to the dentist.
What is CandidPro and How Does It Work?
CandidPro in Queen Creek stands out among other aligner brands as they are designed with a rapid-fire approach, reducing treatment time by up to 50%, allowing you to finally get the smile you’ve always wanted without having to wait months or years. It offers a subtle and comfortable way to enhance your smile with its series of clear aligners. These soft plastic covers gently guide teeth into proper alignment without an uncomfortable adjustment period or having to visit the dentist too often!
CandidPro is an excellent option for those looking to adjust their teeth and improve their smile. To learn more about CandidPro in Queen Creek and see if it is a good fit for you, schedule your consultation today!
What Conditions Can CandidPro Treat?
CandidPro clear aligners are quickly becoming recognized as a cutting-edge solution for aligning teeth. Not only are they convenient, comfortable, and virtually invisible, but they also boast the ability to treat a wide range of cases from minor to severe cases of teeth misalignment.
- Mild misalignment
- Crowded teeth
While Candid Pro treatments can provide noticeable improvements to your smile, it’s important to note that it doesn’t correct more severe alignment and spacing issues or address an incorrect bite.
How Does Treatment Start?
Matheson Dentistry makes starting CandidPro treatment a breeze! Get your journey toward straighter teeth kicked off!
- Start with an initial consultation. Our experienced dentist in Queen Creek will take digital scans of your bite and impressions and help you figure out if CandidPro treatment is best for you– and then plan out your personalized treatment that fits both your tooth alignment goals and your lifestyle.
- After the treatment plan is ready to go, you'll soon receive your aligners in a few short weeks.
- To obtain optimal results, it is important to wear them for a minimum of 22 hours each day. You can remove them when needed- brushing your teeth, flossing, eating, and drinking.
- After two weeks have passed, you should replace the set with the next one on your treatment plan.
- During your treatment, your dentist in Queen Creek will monitor your progress every step of the way, making sure that you achieve perfect results. Depending on your particular case, treatment can typically range from 4 to 12 months.
The CandidPro Experience
CandidPro in Queen Creek is designed with your comfort in mind, but in the first few days of any stage of treatment, you may experience minor discomfort. This is perfectly normal and means that it is doing its job! Although this discomfort might tempt you to remove your aligners, it is important to resist this urge because it will slow the progress of your treatment. To experience the best results, wear your aligners at all times (excluding meals, snacks, brushing, and flossing) for the duration of your CandidPro treatment.
Patients of CandidPro often ask if CandidPro clear aligners will impact their speaking ability. The truth is most patients maintain clear speech while wearing CandidPro, however, there may be a period of adaptation as you become accustomed to them. Our experienced team at Matheson Dentistry is available to answer all of your questions along the way! With CandidPro in Queen Creek, you can find yourself with your dream smile in no time.
today At Matheson Dentistry in Queen Creek to book an appointment.