Dental caries happen to be the most common pandemic which affects the population in large. This is something that affects people irrespective of age, gender, and ethnicity. There has been a report of different evidence-based approaches towards the prevention of dental caries. But, at the same time, it needs a lot of financial investment which also depends on the availability of the oral health workforce. The best solution that was found for the treatment and prevention of dental caries was Silver Diamine Fluoride. It is because of its re-mineralization capacity that has led to invoke the interest of the same.
When it comes to the application of Silver Diamine Fluoride, it helps in killing cariogenic bacteria in dentinal tubules. Fluoride helps in promoting re-mineralization, whereas the re-acidification is done by silver. It should be noted that this procedure should be carried out only by professional dental practitioners. It can be used to treat both children and adults. Thus it is quite important for you to look forward to the best dental clinic so as to get rid of dental caries as soon as possible.
Benefits of choosing Silver Diamine Fluoride
- Silver Diamine Fluoride not only kills the bacteria but also prevents them from spreading to other teeth. So, this makes it possible to get quick and effective results, thereby allowing you to enjoy good dental health in the long run.
- Silver Diamine Fluoride is widely used to suppress the spread of a cavity. This process is termed by dentists as “caries resonance”.
- It is especially helpful to children as the procedure does not include the drilling of cavities. So, it helps them overcome their fear of visiting a dental care clinic.
- This procedure does not require the use of any special dental equipment that makes the patient feel uncomfortable. Moreover, it only needs to be done once a year.
- Being affordable, it does not lead to digging your pockets deep while opting for the treatment. With its ease and simplicity of use, it allows the dentist to control both pain and infections in the best way.
Results have shown that this process has truly helped in reducing the number of new carious surfaces. Thus, enjoying painless dental treatment is quite possible where the fear of visiting a dental clinic fades away.
Call us at 480-888-8123 or schedule an online appointment to have a consultation with our implant dentist, Dr. Matheson at our practice in Queen Creek, AZ 85142